Future Opportunity at Spoiler Alert
If you don't see an opening that aligns with your skills, feel free to reach out to us here. We may have a future opening better suited to your skills.
About Spoiler Alert
Spoiler Alert is a Boston-based technology company helping food businesses manage unsold inventory. Our mission is to empower businesses operating across global food systems to maximize profitability, sustainability, and efficiency.
We do that through cutting-edge software and value-added services delivered by a passionate team of industry professionals. Our business intelligence solution enables distributors, manufacturers, and retailers to improve their food recovery and waste diversion initiatives, and our relationship management portal facilitates real-time food donations, discounted sales, and organics recycling. All of this is coupled with a dedicated customer success team that drives continuous improvement and optimization schedules across our customers’ operations.
Born out of MIT in 2015, Spoiler Alert is headquartered in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood and is backed by some of the nation’s leading food, ag and supply chain investors. For additional information, please visit www.spoileralert.com.
Benefits & Values
Spoiler Alert is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees, and it prides itself on its collaborative work style, mission-driven aspirations, and commitments to quality, compassion, and continuous learning and personal growth. Employee benefits include the following:
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Subsidized health and dental insurance plans (PPO and HMO options)
- Monthly commuting subsidy for use of public transit or carpooling
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Availability of a 401(k) plan (via employee pre-tax contribution)
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 15 company holidays per year
- Two months of paid universal parental leave (additional unpaid leave options available)
- Quarterly paid volunteer outings with community partners
- Professional development (quarterly OKRs, management 1:1s, conference and training attendance, annual performance review and compensation evaluations)
- Open office environment with casual dress code and free snacks and beverages
We are a diverse team committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap or veteran status, or marital status.