Facilities Operations Manager
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for leading a dedicated team and overseeing all aspects of the high-growth facilities operations. This role involves team leadership, inventory management, process optimization, and ensuring a safe and organized facilities environment. Compliance with safety regulations and the maintenance of quality control are paramount in order to run a successful operation.
- Strategically manage multi-unit facilities in compliance with Revivn’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, processing, tech, and resale operations
- Optimize layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce operational policies and procedures
- Maintain industry leading standards of security
- Collaborate cross functionally within organization on key initiatives
- Execute workload planning to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Recruit, select, onboard, coach and motivate employees
- Partner with the data team to create and maintain tools for scorecards and analysis
- Create a culture of open feedback and lead a highly engaged team
- Strong people leader that is passionate about building high performing teams
- 5+ years of warehouse, logistics, and transportation management experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience with lean processing and KPI's
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Track record of having managed and implemented new systems and operational infrastructure to support growth and efficiency
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives and drive efficiency
- Expertise in performance standards and metrics development (i.e. labor, quality, employee productivity, efficiency)
- Expertise in inventory management
- Ability to manage staff (hire, train, coach)
- Experience with Inbound/Outbound logistics and transportation management
- Experience with Safety Program compliance (OSHA, DOT, Compliance Programs)
- Willingness to travel (average once per quarter)
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration (preferred, but not required)
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary for this role is $105-$120k and will be #on-site. Also, we will provide a comprehensive relocation package.