Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
Revivn is seeking an Executive Assistant who will serve as a critical partner to Anthony Serina & John Fazzolari, the Co-Founders & Co-CEOs located in NYC. The right candidate will bring energy, integrity, accuracy, and discipline to their role and enjoy a fast-paced environment and a panache for travel execution for teams. The role will serve as an essential partner to the co-founders and personal affairs with utmost confidentiality.
The role will report directly to the co-founders in their administrative duties and travel/specific projects. The successful candidate will demonstrate poise under pressure, take direction with grace, be driven by fluid communications and operations. The role will be expected to handle special requests, projects, and related duties and assignments as needed and will collaborate closely with the co-founders team members and others outside of the organization.
To be successful in this role the candidate should be an emotionally intelligent communicator with low ego, high confidence, a proactive learning and efficiency mindset, and a fierce commitment to maintaining security and privacy. This role is ideally suited to candidates with experience supporting executives.
- Provide administrative support for business and some personal related matters.
- Help manage all aspects of calendar and schedule including: calls, appointments, meetings, travel, transportation, etc.
- Time Management & understanding leadership priorities so you can act accordingly, have awareness of which calls need to be taken, which meetings cannot be moved, etc.
- Receive and distribute presentations/materials for meetings for leadership as well as executive team & board. After meetings, you summarize notes and any follow-up actions.
- Booking and Planning will be a key responsibility as you will arrange reservations and travel, as well as plan events such as meetings and executive off-sites. You look for opportunities to delight through mindfulness & empathy.
- Serve as a trusted business partner and advisor to executives, attend important meetings, manage agendas, take meeting notes, and track deliverables to execution.
- Demonstrate a compassionate and supportive approach in handling personal matters, showing genuine enthusiasm to assist with various responsibilities.
- Exhibit confidence in working closely with the co-founders, addressing their needs and collaborating seamlessly to ensure their productivity.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean and welcoming office environment.
- Facilitate communication within the office and coordinate with other departments.
- Liaise with external vendors, contractors, and service providers.
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
- You are able to embrace ambiguity, pay strong attention to detail and create order out of chaos.
- 3+ years of professional experience. Some direct experience with hospitality preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and high emotional intelligence; clear, concise, and kind in every interaction.
- Full proficiency and extensive experience with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
- A “Take Initiative” personality and professional attitude. You thrive on finding a way to get things done and enjoy coming up with creative solutions to problems. You have a can-do mentality and communicate directly.
- Ability to adapt and respond to evolving priorities and a proactive openness to assist wherever needed.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 - $85,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.