Senior Finance & Strategy Associate
Accounting & Finance
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Finance & Strategy Associate to oversee and manage our outsourced accounting team, as well as support other departments as a finance business partner. You will play an essential role in supporting Executive team members to make strategic decisions across Revivn. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Finance you will be a key contributor on the finance team to ensure the accurate and efficient execution of financial processes.
- Develop a strong understanding of our company, strategy, and industry.
- FP&A Business Partnership: Own divisional resource allocation, investment, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and reporting processes for our platform teams. Continuously drive improvements in clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Play a key role in supporting our strategic and financial planning processes, and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools.
- Review third party bookkeeping reports to ensure accuracy. Maintain books and records for certain administrative entities and accumulate data required for preparation of certain government-mandated legal entity reports.
- Support fundraising and financing activities by building and maintaining scenario planning forecasts and Board materials
- Assist in the delivery of strategy projects and provide clear transparency on progress ensuring effective communication across senior leaders at Revivn
- Support on market research, product ideation, and competitive benchmarking
- Help drive and coordinate strategy including potential M&A activities
- Perform special projects and provide ad hoc requests as required by department leadership and other departments and divisions.
- Serve as the secondary contact to provide direction and guidance to divisions and departments regarding financial reporting questions and consolidation issues.
- Be a business partner to sales department raising the profitability flag.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits.
- Participate in various projects as assigned.
- 4+ years of related experience in finance, corporate development, venture capital/private equity, investment banking or equivalent
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Effective process management abilities
- Expert at financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a tight timeframe and shift priorities as needed
- Experience working cross-functionally with Executives across the company and partner teams
The salary range for this role is $90,000 - $110,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.