Mid-Market Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will join a fantastic team of hardworking professionals that play a key role in guiding new customers on a journey with the most revolutionary End of Life platform on the market. As a team, we believe that partnering with our customers to craft relevant solutions that deliver long lasting value is super important. In this role, you will:
What You'll Do
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets by winning new customers
- Collaborate with SDRs to prospect, set meetings, develop opportunities and win new customers
- Proven, direct experience in selling complex managed software, which required highly consultative sales processes
- Highly motivated, impeccable work ethic who is willing to invest the time and do the work to exceed goals
- Creative thinker. Intelligent. Analytical. Possesses strong business acumen
- Develop strategy for prioritizing, targeting, and closing key opportunities in assigned Book of Business
- Stay well educated and informed as to the Revivn market landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors
- A pure hunter who is not going to wait for leads to be handed to them Philosophically aligned that prospecting is core to building pipelines. Track record of closing a significant amount of quota from leads developed through prospecting
- 3+ years experience selling in B2B Saas
- High degree of experience utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Verifiable sales success working at a start-up and/or growth stage companies
- History of utilizing a detailed, prescriptive sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Constant situational awareness
- Highly competitive- hates to lose more than loves to win
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary range for this role is $125,000 - $150,000 OTE. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?