Commercial Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
As an Account Manager, your mission will be to drive revenue by ensuring your clients are happy, referenceable, and maximizing the value they take from the Revivn platform. You will do this by building deep relationships with your clients, functioning as their trusted advisor, and partnering with them to ensure they’re onboarded successfully, engage with our platform in an optimized way, and manage their entire EndOfLife program through Revivn. You’ll also own renewing your accounts and cross-selling adjacent products from across our portfolio. This will be a highly visible and highly cross functional role - the AM function will partner closely with our Sales, Product, Finance, Support and Operations teams, all the way up to our C-Suite - to ensure we are delighting our clients, exceeding goals, and driving the large majority of revenue for Revivn.
What You'll Do
- Manage all post-sales activity for Commercial customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients (from program administrators up to C-suite) to ensure program goals are aligned, and that clients are unlocking maximum value from partnering with Revivn to manage their EOL program
- Drive usage of the Revivn platform by ensuring your clients manage 100% of their EndOfLife program through Revivn
- Identify and execute against opportunities for account expansion - including new departments, teams, geographies, products and use cases
- Broaden our relationships within accounts - ensuring we have multiple champions across multiple teams and levels of client organizations
- Deeply understand Revivn’s product offerings and competitive positioning
- Travel to customer sites as appropriate
- Successfully onboard new clients and ensure they unlock maximum value from working with Revivn throughout their lifecycle as a client
- Own client renewals, and upsells/cross-sells for all products
- 1+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and success.
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Data driven mindset with attention to detail
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Highly intelligent, passionate, driven, coachable individuals who are excited to delight clients, drive revenue, build a generational company, and accelerate their careers
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary range for this role is $75,000 - $100,000 OTE. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?