Financial Systems Solutions Administrator
Closed Loop Partners
Location: Hybrid and/or Remote
Closed Loop Partners is at the forefront of building the circular economy. The company is comprised of three key business segments: an investment firm, innovation center and operating group. The investment firm invests in venture, growth equity, buyout and catalytic private credit strategies on behalf of global institutions, corporations and family offices. The innovation center, the Center for the Circular Economy, unites competitors and partners to tackle complex material challenges and implement systemic change to advance circularity.
The operating group, Circular Services, has twelve recycling facilities in operation today, and provides holistic, circular materials management to close the loop on valuable materials for municipalities and businesses throughout the United States. Employing innovative technology within reuse, recycling, remanufacturing and re-commerce solutions, Circular Services improves regional economic and environmental outcomes by building resilient systems to keep food & organics, textiles, electronics, packaging and more, in circulation and out of landfills or the natural environment.
Closed Loop Partners is based in New York City and is a registered B Corp. For more information, please visit www.closedlooppartners.com.
Circular Services is seeking an experienced, full-time Financial Systems Solutions Administrator for our dynamic, fast growing organization. The Financial Systems Solutions Administrator will have primary day-to-day responsibility for development and enhancements to the Microsoft D365 Business Central application system and other line of business applications (e.g. CIE Trade, AMCS’s SAI and PC Scales). This role will collaborate closely with each of the finance, logistics, procurement, and purchasing teams within the material recovery facility (MRF) operational unit of Circular Services.
In addition, the role will be critical in the development of enhancements of the technology stacks related to other business units within Circular Services.
More specific attributes of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Management and development of Circular Service IT applications
- Manage the application support of the finance, procurement, payables, automated vendor invoice, and CMMS modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central
- Analyze business processes and identify fit and gap for business requirements against system functionality.
- Modify/Update production plans based on inputs from finance and purchasing
- Customize workflows to track and record business functionality and control standards
- Utilize application design activities, tools, toolkits and techniques to convert business requirements into a technical application design
- Provide solutions to problems involving unusual complexity. Conceives and plans projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives
- Facilitate project execution and provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders
- Support the completion of technology aspects of continuous improvement (CI) initiatives where required
- Develop and implement key focus areas or continuous improvement initiatives and communicate this to team.
- Review monthly reports on progress towards continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with audit and related reporting systems to monitor integrity of data.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure appropriate cross functional support for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure self and direct report compliance with the requirements of the Environment, Safety, and Governance Systems.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for, and encourage a commitment to Risk Management, Environmental and OH&S policies and procedures, as required by legislation and organization policy. Report on measures taken to reduce risk of injury.
- Review the work activities with your manager and report measured against established accountabilities and KPI’s.
- Foster positive working relations between Operations, Finance and EHS to enhance a culture of continuous improvement in the business.
- Facilitate support to business through resolution of more complex application issues
- Ensure timely response to 2nd level & 3rd level help desk requests. Escalate to vendor(s) as appropriate.
- Support group IT as required
- Provide support on the implementation & maintenance of group systems, and group IT projects as required
- Development of technology solutions
- Proactively research areas of system improvement which could be implemented into the business to improve efficiency, visibility or reduce cost.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and +10 years related work experience.
- +3 years’ experience Business Central (open to more experienced profiles)
- Experienced in finance, requisitioning, purchasing and payment within Business Central
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Closed Loop Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
You must have US Work Authorization in order to be considered for any open Closed Loop Partners position, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Exceptions will be made for medical or religious accommodation.
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 (commensurate with experience)