Location: Remote | Role: Inventory Manager | Department: Operations | Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Brightmark tackles the planet’s most pressing environmental challenges with imagination, optimism, and activity that is making real progress toward a cleaner future. We do this by taking a holistic, closed loop, circular economy approach that has actual results. Driven by equal parts urgency and optimism, we Reimagine Waste. We deploy circular waste solutions, focused on plastics renewal (circular plastics) and anaerobic digestion (renewable natural gas), that disrupt the status quo and make actual change happen. Our programs are tailored as scalable project solutions that meet specific environmental needs around the world and in communities where people live and work.
Join us as we build toward a more livable future without waste!
We are seeking an Inventory Manager to join the Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) Operations team. The candidate is expected to support the team by managing the inventory at the company’s rapidly growing portfolio of anaerobic digestion (“AD”) assets across the US. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating with other departments as necessary and supporting the 3rd party operations for the production sites. The Inventory Manager will focus on inventory management, ordering parts and supplies, obtaining quotes from vendors for parts, supplies and services and utilizing the CMMS (Maximo) in daily activities. The Inventory Manager is expected to become a subject matter expert on Maximo and able to train others as necessary. The ideal candidate will have specific experience in Inventory Management utilizing a CMMS (Maximo experience a plus.
- Collaborate with others to create innovative solutions, test operating constraints and will develop tools and resources to help optimize facilities on a daily basis by:
- Uphold company values and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the company standards and policies, with a strong focus on environmental, health and safety.
- Supporting and enforcing safety and environmental standards for sites while driving a strong culture of operational discipline.
- Provide inventory support to all Brightmark sites. This includes: obtaining quotes from vendors for parts, supplies and services; ordering parts and supplies; follow-up with vendors on orders; analyzing data to identify trends, updating Bill of Materials information to aid in parts ordering; assists with inventory controls such as cycle counts and optimum re-order points and quantities.
- Set up preferred vendors for OEM and aftermarket parts and spares by collaborating with Procurement.
- Establish and manage inventory for the site(s) with consideration of regional and national spread of our operating fleet.
- Optimize inventory control procedures.
- Identify gaps, develop improvement plans and delivery on enhancing the performance, availability and reliability of existing operating assets.
- Implement lessons learned from existing facilities to improve plant reliability.
- Coordinate internal resources and 3rd party contractors/vendors.
- Drive consistency in approach to operations and inventory management
- Develop internal and external reports and tracking tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Success Criteria (what success will look like in this role):
- Time Management: Ability to manage obtaining quotes, placing orders, follow-up with vendors, and assisting with inventory controls for multi-site organization with each site being independently managed.
- Communication: Ability to convey information in a clear and understandable way. Effective communication conveys important information, answers questions, and resolves issues.
- Organization: The ability to keep track of multiple tasks and responsibilities in an environment that has urgent purchasing requests which need to be expedited to routine activities of monthly cycle count accountability.
- Problem-solving: Ensuring the sites have products in stock and finding alternative sourcing when normal supplier is unable to delivery products or services.
- Data Analysis: Use data to make informed decisions about ordering inventory, services, and other business decisions.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Previous Inventory Management experience required; experience in a similar industry function.
- Broad hands-on technical experience in the operation of RNG, oil and gas or industrial chemical production.
- Experience managing inventory across multiple sites utilizing a CMMS.
- Proficiency with MS Office, CMMS, Maximo, PI.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- $115k – $125k per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401K plan with 100% match of the first 2% contributed.
- Paid parental leave.
- Commuter benefits and flexible work arrangements.
- Monthly tech stipend.
- Generous paid time off.
Please apply at Paylocity.