Project Manager, Operations
Location: Remote | Role: Project Manager, Operations | Department: RNG Operations | Reports to: Senior Manager, PMO
Brightmark tackles the planet’s most pressing environmental challenges with imagination, optimism, and activity that is making real progress toward a cleaner future. We do this by taking a holistic, closed loop, circular economy approach that has actual results. Driven by equal parts urgency and optimism, we Reimagine Waste. We deploy circular waste solutions, focused on plastics renewal (circular plastics) and anaerobic digestion (renewable natural gas), that disrupt the status quo and make actual change happen. Our programs are tailored as scalable project solutions that meet specific environmental needs around the world and in communities where people live and work.
Join us as we build toward a more livable future without waste!
We are seeking a Project Manager, Operations to join the Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) Operations team. The candidate is expected to support the team by creating innovative solutions, testing operating constraints, and executing site improvements.
- Coordinating internal resources and 3rd party contractors/vendors
- Perform data analysis to identify process improvement projects to increase system reliability and/or operating capacity
- Lead project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations projects
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team/management
- Address questions and concerns of project team, management, and customers in professional and confident manner
- Ensure that project deliverables meet expectations.
- Develop and implement operations project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals
- Support/backfill Operations staff as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Up to 50% expected travel
Success Criteria (what success will look like in this role):
- Implement Improvement and Compliance Projects on time and within budget
- Achieve measurable improvements to Operating Sites’ bottom lines
- Develop Processes which improve the performance of the Operations Department
Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- Experience in renewable energy and/or natural gas processing
- Ability to troubleshoot chemical/biological/mechanical processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent worker
- $120,000-$130,000 per year
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Disability Assistance
- Paid Vacation
Please apply at Paylocity.