Agilyx is a pioneer in the advanced recycling of difficult-to-recycle post-use plastic streams.
Plastic waste is an immense global challenge, with only 10% of post-use plastic recycled today. The rest ends up in landfills, incinerators, and the environment due to its chemical complexity, contamination, and an infrastructure built for a different kind of economy. Agilyx is changing this.
We believe the time is right to expand advanced recycling, giving post-use plastic a new, circular life by converting this valuable material back into its original building blocks for reuse. By enabling plastic circularity on a global and commercial scale, we aim to play a vital role in accelerating the shift to a low-carbon economy.
With Agilyx chemical recycling technology and intelligent feedstock management system, mixed plastic waste can be converted to new virgin equivalent plastics, as well as chemical products and fuels – creating the opportunity for true circularity.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Agilyx wants YOU—your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueling our future with the diversity of our talented employees.
Since its founding in 2004, Agilyx has been committed to finding ways of turning plastics into a renewable resource. To support our rapidly growing, multi-subsidiary organization, Agilyx Group has purchased and implemented NetSuite as our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. We need an experienced NetSuite Administrator to help build out new functionality, support and sustain existing processes, and maximize the value we get from our ERP. This role will be the primary NetSuite resource for our subsidiary, Cyclyx International, LLC, in support of their mission to build a supply chain for mixed-waste plastics.
NetSuite is currently used primarily to support our Finance, Sales, and Procurement processes. Our current and anticipated needs for expanded functionality include Advanced Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, CRM, Internal and External Project Management, and more. This position will play a key role in developing these capabilities as part of a broader effort to improve and sustain process maturity throughout the organization. The successful candidate will have a knack for process improvement and will consistently strive to help us find better, more efficient ways to work more effectively within NetSuite. There will also be opportunities to support integrations between NetSuite and external systems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations within NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Develop NetSuite scripts and other customizations in accordance with the SDLC and software development best practices
- Manage roles and permissions, working closely with Finance to avoid segregation of duty concerns
- Advise the NetSuite Change Control Board regarding technical matters and provide impact analysis for proposed changes
- Support requests for user adds/changes/deletes
- Assist users in the creation of reports, KPIs, and saved searches
- Document NetSuite processes, create user guides, and assist with training
- Troubleshoot and fix user issues and coordinate with outside support services when necessary
- Support system and financial audits as needed
- Monitor, evaluate, test, and implement NetSuite system updates
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, internally or with external partners and consultants
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, proper usage, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs, and resolve issues identified therein
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- 5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite and a deep understanding of its capabilities and limitations, including SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScripts, SuiteFlow, and SuiteBuilder
- 2 years of experience developing and maintaining sophisticated NetSuite scripts using SuiteScripts
- Experience administering a NetSuite OneWorld environment for a multi-subsidiary organization
- Experience working with a variety of both native and 3rd-party NetSuite modules
- Full proficiency in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and the NetSuite data model
- Expertise designing, building, and testing Workflows according to business requirements
- Proficiency in NetSuite’s Inventory, Order Management, and Supply Chain modules
- Good working knowledge of NetSuite’s Financial Management modules
- Experience building analytics and dashboards using NetSuite’s Analytics Warehouse
- Experience working with CRM systems (NetSuite or otherwise)
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- NetSuite Administrator and/or Application Developer Certifications strongly preferred
- Bachelors or Master's degree not required but viewed favorably, particularly in Computer or Information Science or a related discipline
Reports to: VP, Information Technology and Analytics
Type: Salaried, Exempt; Full time
Regular office hours: 8:00am-5:00pm plus occasional evening and weekend work to support projects
Location: Preference is to be within commuting distance to the Greater Portsmouth, NH area; Remote or Hybrid arrangements are available.
Work environment: That of a professional office work environment
Travel: Occasional travel (Up to10% travel should be expected)
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Agilyx offers a competitive benefits package which goes beyond just a paycheck. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a competitive, company funded (up to 90% company-paid premiums) health, dental, vision and insurance plans to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, and much, much more. We also provide development and growth opportunities because we believe investing in your success is investing in our success. Also, working for a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and expand your network while building a rewarding and dynamic career.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and highly talented individuals. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, an engaging and growing culture, and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
Agilyx is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We value mutual respect and diversity in the workplace and are committed to Employment Equity and Inclusion. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees that drive curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and do not discriminate any applicant’s status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities.