Business Systems Project Manager
The Business Systems Project Manager will be part of the innovation Cyclyx is driving in the recycling industry. This role will assist with developing a robust and efficient Business Systems environment for the movement and processing of waste plastic. This role offers remote or hybrid work, good benefits, and opportunities with a growing company building the future of plastic recovery and recycling.
- Responsible for project managing the entire lifecycle of assigned Business Systems Projects: Need/Ideal capture - Definition - Discovery - System recommendation & Design Documentation w/ Budget & Schedule - Facilitate Project Activities: Monitor/Report, Testing, Training, Implementation, and Continuous Improvement.
- Actively engage in systems design as needed, making design decisions and discerning when a more extensive design review support is appropriate.
- To develop system requirements and designs for the Cyclyx Business as assigned via discovery and exploration (Interviews internally & externally, literature, academia, industry, software providers, consultants, etc.)
- To contribute to, understand, and support the larger Cyclyx Business Vision.
- Provide SME-level expertise in supply chain, CRM, etc. when needed.
- Define, plan, and coordinate work teams, including coordinating cross-functional teams through influence to meet project timelines.
- Facilitate project activities, monitor and evaluate project status.
- To resolve project issues as they arise and develop/facilitate resolution paths, seeking support as needed.
- Facilitate Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- To assist with, review, and create Scripts, Policies, and Procedures as assigned.
- Lead, Orchestrate, and assist with system rollouts.
- Ensure Stakeholders' satisfaction in project rollouts.
- Ensure time and resources align with business priorities and objectives and appropriately escalate project risks to management.
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in operations, project management, IT project management, supply chain, business, systems, or related areas.
- 3+ years of experience with Business Systems Project Management is preferred.
- Preferred SME-level knowledge of various Business Systems, Supply Chain, Tools, and Processes.
- Experience in innovation and/or design of systems with an emphasis on systems implementation.
- Experience managing projects/change management; prefer Business Systems areas.
- Experience and demonstrated results leading with influence and not authority.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience communicating and collaborating efficiently and effectively with remote team members.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally at all levels in the organization.
- Evidence of ongoing learning in any field or interest.
- Curiosity and inquisitiveness into how things work and how they could.
- Leadership ability in conveying a clear vision and objectives to all parties.
- Management skills to organize and prioritize project teams, contractors, and suppliers' work efforts.
- Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results orientation.
- Healthy self-confidence, initiative, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable personal and professional ethics.
- Prefer - Negotiating skills and experience structuring and negotiating commercial service contracts.
- Prefer - Experience in blank slate / green field/startup environments where operational infrastructure and services were limited or did not exist.
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the anticipated starting pay for new hires for this position is between $90,000 - $120,000 per year. Full-time employees are also eligible for performance-based bonuses and benefits. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, education, and location.
Cyclyx offers a competitive benefits package which that goes beyond just a paycheck. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a competitive, company funded (up to 90% company-paid premiums) health, dental, vision and insurance plans to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, and much, much more. We also provide development and growth opportunities because we believe investing in your success is investing in our success. Also, working for a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally and expand your network while building a rewarding and dynamic career.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and highly talented individuals. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, an engaging and growing culture, and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
Cyclyx is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We value mutual respect and diversity in the workplace and are committed to Employment Equity and Inclusion. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees that drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and do not discriminate any applicant’s status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities.